EVduty-40 electric vehicle charging station (NEMA 6-50P)
- MODEL: EVC30-2530-00000
- Plug type : NEMA 6-50P
- 208-240VAC / 30 amps / 7,2 kW
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40 ° C to 40 ° C)
- Output cable: 7,6 meters (25 feet)
- Wall mount for the charging station and cable holder included
- Casing dimensions: 330mm x 165mm x 60mm (13.00’’ x 6.50’’ x 2.50’’)
- Limited warranty: 5 years (3 yrs for the cable/connector)
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicles (100% electric or plug-in hybrids) sold in North America (SAE J1772MD, lasting over 10 000 charging cycles)
- Manufactured by Elmec Inc. in Shawinigan, Québec, Canada
24 monthly installments of $45.26:
Your EVduty charging station must be installed on a 40 amp circuit by a master electrician. See DOCUMENTS page to download the user manual and hand it to your electrician.
- The EVduty charging station is programmed to deliver up to 30 amps. If necessary, Elmec can program a lower intensity if a 40 amp circuit is not available (to be discussed with your electrician).
Connected via welding plug: portable installation with connection to a NEMA 6-50R 240V wall outlet (not included).
For easy shopping, buy as set: Charging station, NEMA 6-50R outlet and plug holster set.
Conformity to these standards certified by LabTest Certification Inc.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 218.1 (2012)/ UL2231-2 (Edition 2) (2012) - Standard for Safety for Personnel Protection Systems for Electric Vehicle (EV) Supply Circuits
- CSA-C22.2 No. 218.2 (2012)/ UL2231-2 (Edition 2) (2012) – Standard for Safety for Personnel Protection Systems for Electric Vehicle (EV) Supply Circuits: Particular Requirements for Protection Devices for Use in Charging Systems
- UL 2594 (Edition 1)/ CSA-C22.2 No. 280:13 – Standard for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
QUEBEC: Get a $ 350 government rebate on the purchase of a charging station + $ 250 on the installation fee.
COST AFTER QUEBEC GOV. REBATE:
EVduty charging station retail price: 799$
Quebec Governement rebate : 350$
(some conditions apply)
Cost after rebate : 449 $ + applicable taxes on the retail price of (799$)
ONTARIO: Government incentive is 50% of purchase costs up to a maximum of $500 and 50% of the installation costs up to a maximum of $500 (including electrical inspection) up to a total maximum of $1,000.
SEE : http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/vehicles/electric/electric-vehicle-charging-stations.shtml
It is possible to "upgrade" your non-smart EVC30 charging station to a smart version with the purchase of a kit including a new electronic circuit, an instruction sheet and the license agreement. This option is only be available on the new model (not on the original EVC30T). contact Elmec customer services at 819-533-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org (you will need a copy of your invoice and charging station’s serial number).