A modular concept adapted for commercial and public charging
The 50 kW Fast Charger is designed to operate in temperatures ranging from -20 °C to 40 °C.
The charging stations can be equipped with two types of connectors, the COMBO1 and the CHAdeMO and comes with two 25 to 60 foot cables.
With an indoor installation at 50% the cost of the other installations offered by the competition EVduty-3 requires low installation and maintenance costs.
Output connector (vehicle side)
• Combo 1 and CHAdeMo
• Voltage Range: 360-508VAC 3-phases 50/60Hz
• Max. Current: 80A @ 400VAC; 67A @ 480VAC (protection : 80A Circuit breaker)
• Input power factor > 0.93
• Efficiency > 94%
• Earth Leakage Current < 3.5mA
• 3-poles AC contactor coupled with emergency button
• Output diode on power module
• HPC 200 A fuse on output
• Overload and output short-circuit
• Over temperature and temperature regulation
• Output over voltage/reverse polarity
• Charging plug defects
• Commutation failure
• -20°C to + 40°C
• maximum 3500 m
• OCPP 1.6
• RJ45 Ethernet Port (for Internet access)
• Voltage Range: 200-485 VDC
• Max. Current: 125A DC
• 2x output fuses
• 2-poles DC contactor coupled with emergency button
• Input/Output: 3 kVAC
• Input/PE: 1.5 kVAC
• Output/PE: 2.2 kVDC
EVduty3 – Standard cabinet
The base product is a cabinet to install on an indoor wall. The cable-connectors are then installed on the outdoor wall vis-à-vis the indoor cabinet, thus minimizing installation costs.
EVduty3 – Optional satellite
In contexts where charging near the building is not possible or desired, a charging satellite can be added. In these cases, the charging station itself is still installed inside the building but the output cable-connectors are installed on a satellite powered by the station. Installation costs – which remain below the cost of installing other DCFCs on the market – vary depending on the distance from the charging station, site materials and other factors.
- EMC 2004/108/EC
- LVD 2006/95/EC
- IEC 61851-1; IEC 61851-23
- UL2202; UL2231-1; UL2231-2
- CSA C22.2 NO.107.1-01; CSA C22.2 NO.281.1&2-12
- EMC : IEC EN61000-3-12
- SAE J1772 (COMBO CCS)
- CHAdeMO › OCPP 1,6
The EVDuty-3 EVCFC50 DCFC warranty is in effect for a 12 month period following the start-up date by Elmec Inc. and covers all defects and malfunctions of the charging station and its components including the 50kW fast charger, the Satellite 3 casing, the CHAdeMO and Combo cable-connectors.