Get a $350 government rebate on the purchase of a charging station + $250 on the installation fee.
SEE : vehiculeselectriques.gouv.qc.ca
COST AFTER QUEBEC GOV. REBATE:
EVduty charging station retail price (with NEMA 6-50 plug): $799
Quebec Governement rebate: $350
( some conditions apply)
Cost after rebate: $449 + applicable taxes on the retail price of ($799)
- Sherbrooke: Rebate for people domiciled in Sherbrooke and/or serviced by Hydro-Sherbrooke of up to $500.
- Joliette: financial assistance of 25% of eligible costs before taxes, up to $250 per installed charging station.
SEE (in French only): ville.joliette.qc.ca/index.jsp?p=387
- Granby: 25% rebate on the purchase and installation costs of a residential electric vehicle charging station, up to $250.
SEE (in French only): ville.granby.qc.ca/fr/ville/nav/7C18/programmes.html
- Prévost: $100 municipal subsidy for the purchase and installation of a residential charging station for electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids.
SEE (in French only): ville.prevost.qc.ca/environnement-programmes-politiques.html
- Magog: up to $500 municipal subsidy for the purchase and installation of a residential charging station for electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids.
SEE (in French only): ville.magog.qc.ca/informations-services/programmes-et-subventions/#environnement
- Mascouche: $300 for the installation of a charging station for domestic use.
SEE (in French only): ville.mascouche.qc.ca/services-aux-citoyens/subventions/subventions-environnementales/
As of July 11, 2018 : The Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program is cancelled effective July 11. Charging stations purchased and/or installed before this date will be eligible to receive incentives if the application is submitted within 60 days of July 11.
Before July 11, 2018 : Rebate covering 50% of the charging station purchase cost, up to $500 + 50% of installation fees, up to $500$ (up to $1000 in total).
Rebate amount of 75% of project costs up to $750 per Level 2 station, available for single-family or duplex homeowner with the Plug In BC incentive program.