Hardwired EVduty Charging Station
Elmec now offers three connecting options for its EVduty charging station: a NEMA 6-50 plug, a NEMA 14-50 plug and a direct connect option via a 6 ft power cable (no plug). This new model is both designed and certified for a permanent installation via junction box.
- Installation costs are usually lower;
- Greater protection against theft;
- 6 ft power cable which allows for a more discreet and esthetic installation with the junction box installed in a less noticeable location;
- CSA and UL compliance certified by LABTEST Certification Inc;
- No need to modify the charging station for a permanent installation.
- 208-240VAC / 30 amps / 7,2 kW
- Input cable : #8AWG/3C SOOW, length 1,82m (6′) with wiring leads, no plug
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40 C to 40 C)
- Connector-Cable: 7,6 m (25 ft)
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicles (100% electric or plug-in hybrids) sold in North America (SAE J1772MD, rated for 10 000 charging cycles)
- Wall mount with integrated cable rest included
- Casing dimensions: 330mm x 165mm x 60mm (13.00’’ x 6.50’’ x 2.50’’)
- Limited warranty: 5 years for the charging station, 3 years for the output cable and its SAE J1772 connector
- CSA and UL compliance certified by LABTEST Certification Inc.