Important modification to the EVduty charging network
MODIFICATION TO THE EVDUTY NETWORK:
- A new fast-charging station coming soon at Montréal Auto Prix (Côte-de-Liesse)
- Retirement of the temporary fast charging station at McDonald’s (Décarie)
- Developing the EVduty charging network
1. A NEW FAST-CHARGING STATION COMING SOON AT MONTRÉAL AUTO PRIX (CÔTE-DE-LIESSE)
We are happy announce that a new EVduty fast-charging station will soon be operational at Montréal Auto Prix, 5800 chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse. With this 3rd DCFC, Montreal Auto Prix demonstrates again leadership in transport electrification!
The Montréal Auto Prix EVduty DCFCs (with Google Map link) :
- Montréal Auto Prix – Division Hybride Électrique (2 DCFC) – 4900 boulevard Métropolitain Est, Saint-Léonard
- Montréal Auto Prix (1 new DCFC soon) – 5800 chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal
2. RETIREMENT OF THE TEMPORARY FAST CHARGING STATION AT MCDONALD’S (DÉCARIE)
The temporary charging station installed for demonstration and testing purposes at the McDonald’s restaurant on Décarie in Montreal will be removed on September 21, 2017. We know that this removal will cause inconvenience for regular users and we apologize. We hope the new DCFC soon to be installed nearby (Montréal Auto Prix, Côte-de-Liesse) will meet needs in the area.
We would like to clarify that this removal should in no way be perceived as a negative signal from our test partner (McDonald’s). The demonstration was quite conclusive with an exceptional usage rate. The data gathered allowed all parties to better understand the stakes of operating a charging station in a commercial context. The removal simply marks the end of the trial period and has become necessary as a result of an administrative change in the restaurant.
3. DEVELOPING THE EVDUTY CHARGING NETWORK
We are continuously working for the deployment of EVduty fast chargers in and around Montreal. Elsewhere in Québec, a new EVduty fast charger is operational in Sherbrooke (at Climatisation Duplessis/Borne de recharge Estrie). It will be officially inaugurated shortly. Also, two EVduty fast charging stations are expected to be announced very soon in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean. Lastly, several projects are under discussion for Montréal, Québec and elsewhere in the province.
Jean-Marc Pittet, President – CEO
And the ELMEC inc team.
Leave a comment